|Clinically shown to increase iron levels* |
- Iron Response™ was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Naturally combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach*
- Note: Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
Iron is an important mineral that has a range of roles within the body. It helps promote the production and healthy circulation of red blood cells‚ which transport oxygen around your body. Iron is easily obtained in foods such as liver‚ meat‚ nuts‚ beans‚ green leafy vegetables‚ and whole grains. If you eat these foods on a regular basis‚ you should be able to obtain all the iron you need through your diet alone. However‚ it’s sometimes difficult to eat a balanced diet. In addition‚ drinking tea or coffee may make it more challenging for your body to absorb iron from the iron-rich foods you’ve eaten; cutting down on your consumption could also improve the level of iron in your bloodstream.
If you don’t take in enough iron‚ you could develop iron deficiency anemia‚ a condition in which there are less red blood cells in your bloodstream than normal. If you’re suffering from iron deficiency anemia‚ you may feel more tired than usual and may lack energy. You may also experience a shortness of breath‚ dry nails‚ and a pale complexion. Your doctor can diagnose iron deficiency anemia by taking a blood sample.
Women require more iron than men and are more likely to develop iron deficiency anemia‚ since you lose blood during their menstruation. As a result‚ women who suffer from heavy periods may need to take an iron supplement like Innate Response Formulas’ Iron Response.
Each tablet provides:
- Iron‚ which helps produce red blood cells
- Vitamin C‚ which improves your ability to absorb iron
- Folic acid‚ which helps produce red blood cells when taken in combination with iron and vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B-12‚ which helps produce red blood cells when taken in combination with iron and folic acid
Iron Response contains a three-month supply of tablets‚ when you take one tablet a day.
Innate Response Formulas has been a trailblazer in the supplement industry for over 40 years. Its manufacturing process has included whole food ingredients sourced from farm partners. The company’s mission is to promote the wellness of patients through well-rounded nutrients‚ as well as helping patients heal from environmental and lifestyle stress. Innate Response Formulas also strives to protect the Earth’s help by using sustainable manufacturing processes.